Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grocery Shopping!

I ran up to the grocery store this morning to grab a few things and I brought Chase with me. We were going to get some lettuce and we passed a man putting away tomatoes and Chase said, "Hey there little fella, what are you doing with these tomatoes." The man just smiled and kept on putting away tomatoes. Then we proceeded to the cereal isle where a very muscular tattooed man was trying to find the right cereal but dropping about 10 boxes on the floor in the process. My child quickly picked up on the man making a mess and said very loudly, "Hey that daddy is being bad and making a big mess, he needs a time out." I quickly bolted and did not look back to see the mans reaction!! My my, who knew grocery shopping could be so interesting. Oh by the way, my child now refers to any woman as a mommy and any man as a daddy.

No comments: