Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crabbies!!

Ever since Jordan brainwashed Chase into wanting a dog that is all he talks about. And since everyone knows that I do not want a dog in my house, I started looking for other options. Fish seemed to be the best logical pet, but I still manage to kill those poor innocent swimmers, and the thought of having Chase see me flush his loving pet down the toilet made me think twice. Then it dawned on me that we could buy Chase some hermit crabs in OBX. Me and all the cousins used to get them every year and have races as kids. So before we left we purchased two "crabbies" as Chase calls them. Funny thing is I do all the work for these gross little creatures, and it is funny that we bought them for Chase and he can't pick them up or play with them, Hmmmm! Well, I will tell anyone in the market for these crazy animals that they are super cheap to raise because they will eat anything you throw in their cage, but I will warn that the info on them says they can live up to 20 years!!!!! Yeah well we will see about that!!



No comments: