Sunday, February 1, 2009

Answer to prayers.

The other day Jordan came home with the most wonderful news, the dept is switching him to days. Thank you Jesus!!!! We, mostly I, have been praying for this for a long time. I very much dislike shift work, but it pays the bills. Jordan loves his job and I would never take that away from him, but I tend to complain about it all the time. I hate being by myself, and it is very hard to take care of two kids all day and night by yourself. It is especially hard for me now after the house was so violated. My security now lies in God and Jordan, and not in a building. Chase gets thrown into bed now because I barely have time to read, tuck him in and say prayers with Mariah screaming in my ear. He starts days on Friday and I almost cry when I think about how wonderful it will be. Besides having help with the kids at night, I am most of all looking forward to having an hour or so of "us time." Jordan doesn't want to switch, but he is doing it for the good of the family. Thank you hubby. I do have to stop and say thank you to God and apologize for not believing. God works in his own timing and as patient as I try to be, I don't think I will ever be able to wait fully in patience, prayer and petition as I am supposed to. Thank you God for once again being my Jehovah Jireh, My Provider.

No comments: