Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 month well visit


I took Mariah to the doctor for her 6 month well visit on Monday. We actually had a lot of fun because I met my good friend Hannah there who had a 6 month check up for her daughter Juliana at the same time!! (We will have to plan the next one that way Hannah!) Well, Mariah weighed in at 14 lbs 12 oz which puts her in the 15th percentile, and is 24 3/4 in which is in the 25th percentile. She is still on the small side, but the doctor said she was proportional. She did have more shots, but I declined the flu vaccine since it is almost March and the flu season is coming to an end. My Doctor agreed, I love when that happens. Mariah does great with shots, she cries when they stick her, but when I pick her up she is fine. I only pray it will be this easy when she is 6 years old!!! The doctor was very surprised at how strong she is. She is sitting up and crawling already. Once again I am thankful and blessed that I have a healthy thriving child.

No comments: