Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fireproof

Jordan and I rented the movie Fireproof the other night because we had heard so many people talking about it. Now it is a little corny and has some bad acting in some parts, but all in all we loved it. The message of the movie was great. It actually came at a great time for us. Jordan and I had been arguing over getting a dog, he wants one and I don't. The movie really did put arguments, hurtful words and motives into perspective. I feel like we should buy the movie and watch it every year to remind ourselves how important it is to have our marriage under control and in Gods hands. Divorce is a rampant disease in our society, and I think if more people had God in the center of their marriage instead of themselves it would decrease the percentage. I thank God for my God centered marriage, and I am thankful for my parents for showing me what a God centered marriage looks like. We are not perfect by any means, but I know for a fact that we will be together forever. I love you husband!!

No comments: