Tuesday, January 20, 2009

5 Months Old!






Mariah Jordan

I cannot believe my little Mariah is growing so fast. I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital yesterday. She is 5 months old today, and growing like a weed. She is babbling constantly, rolling over and trying to crawl.

So far, Mariah is a much more content and mellow baby than Chase was (He did have reflux, I will give him that). She is a constant source of giggles and smiles. Her face lights up at the sight of anyone she knows, especially her daddy (maybe I should have given her my middle name instead of using Jordan). She loves to be around people, doesn't mind confusion and has to be busy all the time. I feel already that she will inherit my spunkyness and stubborness!

I pray even now, that God will start molding her into a beautiful woman of God. I pray that she will be a shining beacon of Gods love for us in this crazy world we live in. But for now I will enjoy every minute of my precious gift from heaven.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Hi! I am an old school mate of Deanna's. I was reading your blog and I thought it was interesting that you have been to Burkina Faso. I taught a girl Sunday School about 15 years ago (something like that) who spent 2 years there to learn the language. She is living in Philadelphia, MS now with her husband that she met there.
Have a great day!
Candace