Monday, December 15, 2008

Vacation at Grammys!






Staying somewhere else is fun for a while, but is hard on kids day to day routines. Mariah is doing fine, but Chase has gotten back into his temper tantrum routine, which you all know I hate and will not stand for. The problem is that it is easier to let your child scream it out in your own home, and not so much with over loving grandparents nearby!!Chase loves his GaMama and his GanDaddy lots, but desires their constant attention. It has been frustrating, but I am so thankful that we have a safe place to stay, and not to mention mom owns every child and baby necessity that I do so we didn't have to bring much with us. Chase and Mariah have also enjoyed spending quality time with Pop (my grandfather) and Uncle Dave (my brother). Pop especially is great at seeing my frustration with the kids and helping out with one or both of them. I am so thankful that I still have at least one grandparent left. Please pray for me as I am dealing with a lot of fear and anxiety about living in our house again, and pray that Jordan can be put on days at work.

No comments: