Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hair at last.






Big Upate: Mariah is finally growing hair! Yeah!!! All the beautiful hair she was born with fell out after about a week of living. But finally, my darling munchkin is slowly but surely starting to rapidly grow dark brown peach fuzz on the top of her sweet little head. So maybe by the time she is in college her dumbo ears (from her father) will not be noticable anymore!! She didn't get my green eyes, but I think she is going to have beautiful brown hair. And yes, I am going to grow her hair out from the get go, no bangs (and no "wings" either Abby!!!).

2 comments:

Hannah said...

she's going to catch up with juliana soon. maybe even pass her. miss baldie's spot is not growing in! :)

love you guys and merry early christmas!!

we'll be in touch!

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

Yay for no bangs! :) Haha. I'm growing Lily's out, definitely don't want to cut it. It's a pain though cause right now it seems like it's constantly in her eyes.