Monday, September 21, 2009

Thomas' Travels!

We have come to expect the unexpected with Chase, and this was no different. Jordan and I were in the kitchen getting ready for lunch when in walks Chase in sobs saying "its stuck mama." I look up and there is Chase standing in front of me with a Thomas the train woven into his hair. May I also mention that it is battery operated and its wheels are still chugging along catching all strands of hair in its grasp. My first thought was of us entering Pigtails & Crewcuts with train on head for his first head shave. Of course we had to snap a few pics before the train removal began!! Chase sat with his face in his hands crying while Jordan tried to pull and pry his precious locks from the rubber wheels. We eventually got it off with a little ripping of hair and disassembling of the train. He got over it fast, but I don't think he will try that again. Needless to say, I took the battery out in case of a memory lapse!!!!



No comments: