Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birds and the Bees!

After months of wondering if Chase would ever notice the difference between girls and boys, the moment finally arrived. Although the conversation was very short, I was glad that I didn't have to go into detail just yet. We are potty training Chase, he is doing quite well by the way, and starting to learn about privacy. Since I have a 1-yr-old, I still have to potty with the door open if she is around. While I was in the bathroom Chase approached me and before I could ask for privacy he asked:

"Mama, where is your weenie?"
"I don't have one Chase"

"Why not?"
"Because girls have private parts and boys have weenies"

"So you and yaya have private parts?"
"Yes"

"And me and daddy have weenies?"
"Yes"

"Can I see?"
"NO!"

"Okay mama"
Sighhhhhhhh

No comments: