Thursday, July 23, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes!

Chase turned 3 in May and is stepping into preschool hood. Some days he just cracks me up with what comes out of his mouth. His little brain must be going a mile a minute. Lately he has been using these big words, and I don't know if he is getting it from our reading time or just listening to people talk. Here are just a few of his funny sentences:

- "Mama, I think Yaya is furious."
-"Look at my concoction of toys."
-"I think daddy is frustrated at me."
-"That is terrible."
-"Mama, you are amazing."

Here are some if his funny sayings that I have started correcting, but still make me laugh:

-What his name is
-I can't know

Oh and the best by far:
"Mama, the octopus has 8 testicles." (I thought I would die laughing)

1 comment:

Calie & Daniel said...

8 testicles!! AAHHHAHAHAH that's awesome :)