Thursday, July 9, 2009

Caught Walking and Reading!

We finally caught Mariah walking. She has been walking for about a month now, but we never seemed to have my moms camera around. Its only a couple of steps but you can see the proud daddy. She only walks when she wants to, and since she is the second child I am not in any hurry to rush her. My little baby is growing up, almost 11 months old. Thank you Jesus for our happy healthy baby girl.


Chase loves to read and be read to. Since he cannot read yet, he makes up the story or recites it from memory. It is so cute to watch. Lately we have not been allowing Chase to watch any Thomas the Train movies (long story) so he has moved on to Toy Story. He has found a love and attachment for Buzz and Woody. My mom found this super cute Camping Woody, complete with a lantern and sleeping bag and Chase just adores it. Now all we need is a Buzz Lightyear, so expensive though. So I found a Toy Story book that he has about memorized in two days, that is what he is reading if you cannot make out the words.

Oh, and just a quick side note. Chase let me know the other day that "Jesus lives in my tummy mama!"

No comments: