Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yes, I'm still blogging!!

Life with three munchkins started out to be CRAZY, but after settling into a routine we are back on track. The kids are loving having Ayla here. Sometimes I think Ayla is begging me for a time out!!! Life is good, we are blessed beyond measure and enjoying our new family of 5!!





Jordan surprised Chase by taking him to "Thomas Live." Of course he loved every minute of it.




Ayla and her Aunt Lori (I think the kids would go live with Uncle Dave and Aunt Lori if I let them!!)

Chase's Christmas present from Grandaddy, an electric Polar Express Train.



Chase's pants strings, too funny not to capture!!







"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them" Psalms 127


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great pics of the babes!!! Keep 'em coming.