Friday, May 14, 2010

4 Years Old!

My baby boy turned 4 this week and I am struggling with this growing up process. He constantly reminds me that he is a big boy and that he doesn't need kisses, can buckle himself in his car seat by himself, and can walk by the shopping cart instead of riding in it. I am learning to allow more freedoms, while he is learning how to earn and maintain responsibility. Everyone has a child like themselves, and Chase is mine. We are both strong willed, perfectionists and full of energy. He is a color wheel of moods and puts enthusiasm behind everything he does. I love my boy and he will always be my baby. I savor every memory and I thank God for blessing our family with this special boy.



Chase's birthday present from us and the family. Both the kids are loving it, worth every penny!!

No comments: