Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby #3

Yes yes, the news is in. I am pregnant. Things have been crazy starting in January when the doctors were unsure whether I had a miscarriage or not. Then I found out I was prego in February. Then I went to my first doctor appt to see the baby and there was no baby present. Doctors said it was a blighted ovum, where the baby never forms, which is common after a miscarriage. Two weeks later we went for another ultrasound and there it was, a baby and a heartbeat (164 bpm). Wahoo!! Then the tech noticed a subchorionic hemorrhage, basically a huge blot clot that can dissolve, stay the same or rupture at any time causing a miscarriage. Then today, I was hit with the news that i have an anti E antibody. From what I have gathered, antibodies are a part of your blood type and I am probably ee. Apparently Jordan may be eE and either Mariah or the possible miscarriage was also a carrier of the E and our blood mixed and now I have the E antibody. Now my body is showing rising levels of this antibody that can be detrimental to a baby that is not of the same E type. So, I have to have blood tests monthly to see if the levels are rising or not. So a lot to pray about, but nothing is impossible for my living God. Please keep us in your prayer, for peace and patience!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Megan! I am just reading your posts about getting pregnant. First of all, congratulations! And secondly, I will be praying for your baby girl. And for you to be healthy through this pregnancy. Lots of love to you and your sweet children! Wish I was there of course!! :-)

Rachel