Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and fall flowers!

Jordan and I took the kids out to the pumpkin patch on Saturday, which turned out to be a beautiful and hot day. Even though it is only 10 minutes from our house, I feel like we are in the country. I think I love it as much as the kids do. We spent an hour walking and running through the fields, and searching for just the right pumpkins to display fall on our porch. Jordan found one and Chase found the other! Mariah spent most of her time rummaging through the dirt for rocks to jam in her mouth, but she did manage to stop and push out a stinky party favor for us (did I mention how hot it was, which made the smell even worse). It was fun to see the kids out enjoying Gods wondrous works.














I even had time to make a fall centerpiece for the table!!

No comments: