Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update





Praise the Lord, Jordan was able to switch from the midnight shift to the evening shift. Yeah!!!! In other news, we are still working on getting Mariah to sleep through the night. In fact, we would be happy if she would sleep at all. She is doing a lot of screaming between the hours of 2 and 6 am. We are starting to give her formula at the midnight feed to see if that will help her sleep, pray that it will work. I am slowly adjusting to having two kids by myself, it is hard for me, but I know God will help me through it. I just want to be a good mom to both kids at the same time.

Chase is starting to act up a little now. I don't know if it is lack of attention or not being able to play outside as much. I hope he does not feel left out. Of course, we are still in the terrible 2's. He still loves his sister, but we have to watch him more carefully with her now. When her tries to give her the bink (pacifier), it is more like shoving it down her throat! He is trying to be helpful though. I try to let him help with fetching diapers, wipes and binks (a safer choice).

Mariah is changing everyday, and she is starting to make faces now, no smiles yet. I am enjoying every minute of her, but I think I will wait a little bit longer to have a third!!!!

The first two pictures are of Mariah (on right) and our friends Steve and Hannah's third girl Julianna, born in July (on Left). Good to know you can get two kids in a swing if necessary.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

haha. I love the swing pictures - sorry my kid was hogging. poor Mariah :)