Sunday, September 21, 2008

Train show






As most of you know, Chase loves trains. No, Chase LOVES TRAINS!!! My child is obsessed with them. This kid could spot a train from a mile away, or hear one a mile away. This afternoon, Jordan and I, along with Grammy and Grandaddy, took Chase to a train show at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. The show is mostly for train collectors, but appeals to train lovers as well. There was Thomas the train stuff everywhere. Chase had a blast, and even got to sit in small train engine and blow the whistle. Seeing Chase's face light up makes me the happiest parent in the world. I just love doing things for my kids that I know they love and enjoy! Being a parent now makes me even more thankful for the things my parents did for me when I was a kid. Thank you Grammy and Grandaddy for being great parents and grandparents.

No comments: